Mar 22, 2012

Nothing much to say

       this time i would like to "skeaping" to improve my "skeaping" skill is good enough to continue my study in "masters" and "phd"...wow that was really a big dreaming of mine that would never been happen if i'm still like this and never have strength to speak with this language....

                oh my god...please help me to improve my skill...i don't know why i'm being like this...it's just before when i'm in SPM students i would always improve my english language to make me proud of it...but now i don't know why i cannot speak bravely as the old time of mine...need more strength from all my FAMILY to support me till the end of time...

               now i really do not know what to do...as much as i want to improve my skills,there would be always have a problem with it such as myself does not want to study because of the problems with friend...

              and now what i can say now that i only can "mengarut" speaking only in my blog,...and no one will ever look down on me...but,who's gonna be alert of my mistake on my blog?hurmmm...

               that was so hard to me to improve my language...oh nooo...what should i do...somebody...please help me to  improve my skills.. ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment